Stone Mountain Health Services – Haysi Clinic
162 Medical Center Boulevard
Haysi, Va. 24256
The mission of the corporation is to promote & provide quality primary health care that is accessible, affordable, and community-based for the people of Southwest Virginia.
- Medical services provided by a Licensed Physician and two full time Licensed Nurse Practitioners
- Lab & EKG services
- Full range of X-ray services
- Behavioral Health Counseling services offered one day per week by licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Respiratory Therapist typically available one day per week
- Sliding Fee Scale available to patients with no insurance and who qualify
- Full time patient services clerk on site to help obtain medications for those that qualify
- Services offered for qualifying Veterans Administration Patients
- Our Dental services include a full time dentist and a full time Dental Hygienist, who do extractions, fillings, bridges, crowns, dentures etc. We also have the Panographic dental X-ray system.
Mon., Wed., Thurs., Fri.: 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Mon., Wed., Thurs.: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m.- 12:00 noon
From: Clintwood, VA
Take VA State Route 83 east approximately 17 miles towards Haysi. Turn right on Medical Center Blvd.
From: Davenport, VA
Follow VA State Route 80 (Helen Henderson Highway) approximately 13 miles towards Haysi, turn left on VA State Route 83 (Dickenson Highway), 0.1 mile, turn left on Medical Center Blvd.